Friday, February 27, 2009

Why this Blog

After months of deliberations and postponments, I have finally associated myself with Isha Yoga Program. I have joined the program conducted at West Mambalam Chennai from the 25th of Feb 2009.

The evening after my first day, I logged onto the net to try and find out more on what to expect in this 7 day program. To my suprise, there were not many sites or blogs giving me the details and so this idea of blogging the day to day activites of this program poped up.

I am sure there are a few people who like me are searching for some insights on this program and I hope this blog helps them in their quest. If you would to kow

If you would like to know as to why I choose Isha Yoga, then please visit the following Blog,
My Experiment with Isha Yoga.

2 comments:

  1. namaskaram

    this s priya
    am into isha yoga frm 2001
    nd ur blog s really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent narration about your experience with Isha yoga. Hope it has opened a new way of seeing the same old world. Many such layers are ready to be unveiled for the focused one.

    ReplyDelete